NLP Coaching for You
According to the International Coaching Federation (ICF) coaching represents “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential”.
Coaching is characterized by several elements that differentiate it from other domains such as: therapy, counseling, consulting, mentoring etc. Among those elements, there are issues such as:
- Result orientation – through a pragmatic outlook, the coaching process is intended to obtain measurable results through concrete actions and does not concentrate on investigating the past and the causes that generated a certain situation – such an approach being more appropriate in the case of therapy, for instance.
- Changing the current state/situation with the desired state/situation after evaluating the benefits brought by both of those situations
- Increasing the level of awareness upon the current situation and identification of the most appropriate ways for choosing the necessary steps to take
- Identifying the internal resources necessary to you to accomplish the desired purpose
- Elicitation and establishment of the hierarchy of values as well as the integration of those values in the client’s life through the client’s taking responsibility for his/hers choices in life
- Coaching is non-directive – as opposed to counseling, consulting or mentoring, in coaching the client guided by the coach identifies himself the way to go and does not wait to receive advice from the coach as to which would be the best solution for a given situation
- Client’s accountability for his/her actions, attitude and behavior in the daily life
- The client is expert in his life and in the frame of this coaching process the coach fully entrusts the client by creating him/her the space where the client’s creative capacities, inspiration and innovative spirit can reveal the most suitable solutions
What can you get through NLP Coaching?
Coaching is basically synonym with pragmatism. When you say “coaching” you implicitly understand “results”.
Through coaching, you can fully achieve everything you want, even the most ambitious dreams as long as those dreams are congruent with the core values of your personality and also you are willing to take responsibility to act in the direction of fulfilling those projects.
By working together, with you will be able to:
- Overcome limiting beliefs that stand in the way of achieving your desired objective
- Become aware of your own value and, in so doing, significantly increasing your self-confidence
- Discover your inner resources that you need in order to achieve what you desire
- Accomplish things that you previously considered impossible or things you did not even dare to think about
- Obtain measurable results by achieving the goals you set for yourself, within a well defined time frame
- Gain a much broader perspective on your life situations and thus increasing the possibilities of choosing possible solutions.
- Change behaviors that no longer serve your desired purposes
- Grow towards the development of your personality and enrich your life experiences
Are you ready to get NLP Coaching?
The main characteristic is the orientation toward measurable results, respectively the achievement of a certain objective.
Coaching generates performance, excellence, greatness and mastery.
NLP Coaching that I practice blended with a holistic and generative approach will provide you the ultimate instruments to achieve whatever objective you choose and you fully and truthfully engage in.
Yet these notions being relatively abstract and subjective, coaching can provide you lots of even more benefits IF:
- You are ready to take responsibility for your own decisions and actions
- You are willing to achieve performance in one or more sectors of your life
- You want to make a change in your life (or in a well-defined life sector)
- You are willing to invest energy, effort and time in fulfilling the purposes you have set for yourself
- You want to overcome a certain life situation that causes you limitations and discomfort while you increase your level of awareness, self-confidence and performance
- Depending on where you are in life at the moment and what you want to achieve in the future, you can choose the most appropriate type of coaching in order to get the best results.
How can I help you?
By now, if you have gone through the information above, you know if you want to take charge of your actions and take your life to the next level.
Here are the main categories of NLP Coaching I provide:
- Life Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Business Coaching
- Relationship Coaching
- Spiritual Coaching
Go to Shop to conclude the purchase and schedule your first coaching session.
How will you get coached?
The coaching sessions are individual 1 on 1 with a duration of 60 minutes (except for the first session, which can be up to 90 minutes long).
After you make the payment (via your PayPal account or credit card) for the coaching package you choose, you need to follow these simple steps in order to start getting coached :
1. Send a confirmation e-mail at email@example.com
2. Mention in the e-mail:
– the dates and times (incl. time-zone) you will be available for your first session. The dates for the following sessions will be confirmed by the end of the first session.
– Your Skype/Hangouts ID (as the sessions will be held via Skype/Hangouts)
3. You will receive a confirmation e-mail from my part with the details for the first session.
4. Confirm the receipt of my e-mail.
5. Attend the first coaching session.
John Smith CEO